Extra Virgin Olive Oils are produced using methods and pressing procedures that have retained highest standards of quality. It has a balanced and smooth taste. Gives a unique look to your kitchen. Single Origin, unblended extra virgin olive oil is 100% traceable to the grove where it came from. Taste the difference and its Origin.
- Online traceability – Every consumer has the right to know about each product. This Ellora Farms EU Certified Single Region Miller Reserve EVOO is fully traceable using the five digit LOT number printed on every package. A variety of information including origin, date of production, chemical analysis, etc.
- Cold extracted (better than cold pressed) with the flesh and pit of the olive separated from the olive oil by gravity
- Multi-award winning, Internationally-renowned, high-end extra virgin olive oil. Produced in limited quantities on the island of Crete, Greece
- Made from 100% Koroneiki olives – “The Queen of Olives”
- Raw, Unrefined & Unfiltered – to preserve nutrients and flavors that make it delicious and healthy.
250 ml Millers Reserve Greek Extra Virgin Olive Oil